Be brave and grab a bag of Sexy Pop Bangin’ Cheddar Popcorn!
These are air popped butterfly popcorn and they are delicious. Butterfly popcorn kernels are tender and absorbs more of the flavor profiles thrown at it.
The white cheddar cheese flavor added is tasty and not overwhelming. I like that the popcorn packs on some protein (3g per serving) and dietary fiber (12% per serving).
As a gluten free product, the popcorn also has zero trans fat. The good news keep flowing. At 1 gram of sugar per serving, you should have no guilt (I certainly did not) while you munch these down!
You can get a 14 oz bag at a good price in your local Costco warehouse. Also take a look at the ingredients list below. I thought the ingredients were straightforward and did not contain anything outrageous.
Sexy Pop Bangin’ Cheddar Popcorn Product Review
- Product Review Details:
- Item name: Sexy Pop Bangin’ Cheddar Popcorn
- Costco item #1022042
- Butterfly popcorn
- Air popped
- Gluten free
- Zero trans fat
- 1 g sugars
- 12% dietary fiber
- 3g protein
- 14 oz bag
- Price Panel (your local Costco warehouse selection, pricing, and configuration may vary):
- Sexy Pop Bangin’ Cheddar Popcorn is currently selling at my local Costco Warehouse for $5.99
- I have not seen this item on sale before.
- The item is currently not available on Costco.com
- Nutritional Facts & Ingredients List:
- Non GMO butterfly popcorn. Sunflower oil. White cheddar cheese powder (Cheddar cheese (Cultured milk. Salt. Enzymes.) Whey. Buttermilk. Maltodextrin. Salt. Disodium phosphate).
- Contains: Milk.
- Backpanel Description:
- Discover your SexyPop!
- This popcorn may be your next favorite snack!
Have you bought Sexy Pop Bangin’ Cheddar Popcorn before?
Did you like it? Or do you disagree with this product review? Does your local warehouse have the item in stock?
Leave a comment below! 🙂