The KAI Pure Komachi HD Knife Set is a great set of coated carbon stainless steel knives. I have found the Komachi HD knives to be very sharp and long lasting. Also, I love the colors on these knives as well. The colors are very vibrant. These Komachi knives can also be distinguished by the color to determine which one to use for food preparation. This eliminates cross contamination.
The “HD” in Komachi HD means high definition. The knives are coated in a photographic coating. This coating is food safe. The Komachi HD knives prevent food from sticking on the knives when cutting, slicing, or dicing.
KAI Pure Komachi HD Knife Set Product Review Details
- Costco Item #999040.
- 6 knives in total.
- Coated carbon knife.
- Stainless steel knife set.
- Sheaths for each knife included.
- Brilliant colors on each of the knife.
- Durable high-definition (HD) pattern coating.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Easy to open packaging.
- Made in China.
About KAI Pure Komachi HD Knife Set
Costco’s KAI knife set version includes the following knives:
- Chef’s knife x 2
- For chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and other primary cutting needs
- Ultimate utility knife
- Light meat and vegetable slicing for lunch and a quick snack
- Multi-utility knife
- Perfect for slicing and cutting shallots, garlic, onions, and other herbs
- The knife features a curved plain edge at the front of the blade
- Paring knife
- Ideal for peeling fruits where precision is required to minimize waste
- Strawberries, applies, mincing garlic
- Tomato knife
- For delicate fruits and vegetables that have a soft skin
These knives are very sharp. Please be careful when using and storing these knives! This knife set can be a great addition to your kitchen. It will also last a long time and maintain its sharpness for many uses.
Where to Buy KAI Knives?
Costco periodically has this item available. Alternatively, Amazon has this item in stock at a great price with free shipping.