The holidays are here. Naturally, with winter festivities comes plenty of snacking and desserts. With that in mind, one of my favorite cookie boxes is the enormous Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate. The metal tin container includes 15 different types and flavors of cookies covered with rich and savory Belgian chocolate. There are various flavors of coconut, caramel, white chocolate, nuts, and a variety of textures. Truly a delight!
As a Kirkland Signature product, these European cookies are guaranteed to make you happy or your money back! Each cookie tin box contains 179 total pieces of pastry, enough to share with the whole extended family.
Kirkland Signature European Cookies Product Details
- Costco item #181679.
- Kirkland Signature item.
- 15 different types of European cookies.
- Rich Belgian chocolate taste.
- Contains a minimum of 49% milk, semisweet, and white chocolate.
- Solid cookie tin box.
- Chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and caramel flavors.
- 176 total pieces of cookies and pastries.
- Product of Germany.
The Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate serving size is 4 assorted cookies. That’s about 32 grams. You’ll be happy to learn that here are 44 servings per container. Yes, the aluminum tin container is thick and heavy. Great for sharing!
Each serving size has about 9 grams of fat including 5 grams of saturated fat. There’s also about 13 grams of sugar in each serving and 2 grams of protein.
Full List of Cookies in Tin Box
- Choco Sprinkles: Crisp pastry with a Belgian white chocolate center and Belgian milk chocolate sprinkles.
- Starlight: A layer of semisweet and white Belgian chocolate over a shortbread.
- Choco Harlequin: A layer of Belgian milk chocolate over a shortbread.
- Artisan Crisp: A crispy pastry covered in semisweet Belgian chocolate with Belgian white chocolate accents.
- Sweetheart: A hazelnut biscuit covered in Belgian milk chocolate with semisweet Belgian chocolate accents.
- Choco Leaf: Belgian milk and semisweet chocolate covers the unique leaf-shaped pastry.
- Choco Crisp: Cream-filled wafer covered in Belgian milk chocolate with white chocolate drizzles.
- Mocha Milk: Belgian milk chocolate with chocolate drizzles over a cookie.
- Double chocolate perfection: A dark pastry with cocoa and almonds covered in semisweet chocolate.
- Noir Crisp: Cream-filled wafer covered in rich semisweet Belgian chocolate with milk chocolate drizzles.
- Caramel Delight: Caramel-flavored biscuit coated with Belgian milk and white chocolate drizzles.
- Caramel Cookie: Caramel pastry covered in Belgian white chocolate with semisweet chocolate drizzles.
- Vanilla Cream Roll: Crispy wafer filled with vanilla cream.
- Creme Caramel: Cream-filled caramel shortbread on chocolate base with Belgian white chocolate drizzle.
- Hazelnut Cream: Pastry covered in semisweet Belgian chocolate with hazelnut cream.
You can also see the actual cookies collection in the individual pictures below:
Where to Buy?
Already made up your mind? Amazon has this item in stock at the best price with shipping included.