Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative
Is constipation bothering you? It bothers millions of Americans every day. Therefore, I recommend Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative as it helps promote regularity. By taking this, you can wake up to have effective bowel movements in the morning. This OTC drug works over night and gently stimulates your digestive contractions.
The laxative tablets from Dulcolax provides relief to occasional constipation and works while you sleep over night. How so? The gentle formula conveniently stimulates your bowel muscles. As a result, when you wake up in the morning, you can have effective bowel movements. Constipation is annoying. Oftentimes, you will feel that something is off with your digestive system. Especially if you did not have regularity recently.
Constipation is actually one of the top digestive complaints in the United States. You can probably already think of many causes of modern constipation. For example, we sit a lot more these days at the office or on the sofa at home while trying to relax. More convenient food means less fiber. These days, we are always on the go and it’s getting harder to be in the kitchen, wash some organic vegetables, and monitor an ideal intake of fruits and vegetables.
Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative Details
- Item name: Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative.
- Overnight relief.
- #1 doctor recommended laxative brand.
- Bisacodyl (USP) tablets at 5 mg.
- Stimulant laxative.
- Slow and comfortable relief in 6 – 12 hours.
- Slow release coating tablets.
- Product of Italy. Manufactured in Mexico.
Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative Drug Facts
Active ingredient: Bisacodyl (USP) 5 mg (acts as stimulant laxative).
Inactive ingredients: Acacia gum. Ammonium hydroxie. Beeswax. Carnauba wax. D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake. D&C red #30 aluminum lake (something to dislike about this product. I don’t care what color the pill is! Let’s not unnecessarily add artificial things into what we consume). Glycerin. Glyceryl monostearate. Iron oxide. Lactose monohydrate. Magnesium stearate. Methacrylic acid ethyl acrylate copolymer. Methyl paraben. Modified corn starch. Polyethylene glycol 6000. Polysorbate 80. Povidone. Propyl paraben. Shellac. Sodium benzoate. Sucrose. Talc. Titamnium dioxide. Triethyl citrate.
Who Should Use Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative
You should consider using a laxative if you have been experience constipation symptoms. However, natural solutions are always better. With that said, sometimes we just need an extra support. Personally, I take a fiber supplement on most days to give me an edge.
Moreover, Dulcolax tablets are comfort coated so that it protects your stomach while providing gentle constipation relief.
What Causes Constipation?
Many different factors cause constipation. It could be health (i.e. Irritable Bowel Syndrome), environmental, dietary, and many others. Some common constipation causes include:
- Insomnia (also related to stress).
- Not being active or lack of regular physical exercise.
- Not eating enough vegetables or fruits.
- Not having enough dietary fiber in the food you consume.
- Medications or dietary supplements/vitamins that you are currently taking.
- Other health conditions (i.e. IBS-C).
How Can You Improve Constipation Symptoms?
There are many effective methods in improving that bothersome constipation. This will highly depend the cause of your constipation, some of which are laid out above. Useful solutions include:
- Consume a balanced, high fiber meal.
- Exercise regularly, ideally daily.
- Divide your daily three meals into smaller meals and spread them throughout the day.
- Stay well-hydrated.
- Consult with your physician about the medication and/or supplements that you are taking.
- Add a healthy mix of vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Control your stress through yoga, meditation, or consultation.
Looking to Purchase Dulcolax Gentle Overnight Laxative?
I have seen this product at all of the Costco warehouses I’ve been to. It should be located in their medical section by the check-outs. If you don’t want to venture outside, Amazon has this item in stock at the best price with shipping included.
Do you still struggle with constipation? What is your experience dealing with the symptoms?